Friday, June 13, 2008

Oops...

So it turns out that it was not, in fact, a nylon Ever Ready that Nick broke on my butt. It was actually a rattan Ever Ready. Me being such a cane novice, and the rattan being so nicely finished, I couldn't tell the difference. I got a rather shocked and impressed email from the Cane Master at Cane-IAC, and after I sent him some pictures, he was able to see that what I had was rattan. Nobody has ever reported that they've broken one of their nylon canes, and apparently I'm one of the very few who has managed to do it with a spanking new (hehe) rattan one. Anyway, he is very kindly sending me not only a replacement for the Rattan Ever Ready, but a Nylon Ever Ready too, so that Nick and I can ahem, study the differences between the two. He's also sending a 1/2 inch oak paddle to replace the 1/4 inch one that we broke. I just want to say again how incredibly awesome Cane-IAC has been to do business with, and I recommend them highly! Some of the products you see on their site (like the Patty Paddles) are the actual items you are purchasing, so you don't ever have to worry that you won't like the grain on the paddle or the handle on the cane you order - what you see is what you get, and that's a good thing. And there's always something new to see, because as they sell stock, new stuff gets added. Nick is pretty excited about the new stuff we have on the way, and dare I say...challenged. LOL! Happy spanking, guys...

4 comments:

Caryagal said...

challenged? That may not be a good thing! I'll have to remember them if we ever get to buy stuff again! :-) I don't think PS has gotten that I'd like a new toy for my birthday rather than a garage door opener! Oh well, maybe I'll see if I can get both!

Hugs

Carye

Paul said...

Tracy, I wonder about Angelbrat, more like Dangerbutt!!!
Does Nick wear protective clothing to protect him from flying pieces of cane and paddle. Chuckle.
Perhaps Cane IAC should employ you as a product tester.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

We bought our rattan cane at Cane-AIC. I was very impressed with the quality. I cannot for the life of me figure out how you broke it during a spanking. Dang, you must take one heck of a crack with it in order to break it. That thing hurts. It's the one implement I know Joe goes easiest with because of the amount of sting. It is good to know that they are a good company and stand by their product.
Happy testing the new ones!

AngelBrat said...

Carye, lol, you sound just like me!

Paul, DangerButt - now I like that! And I would LOVE to do some spanking product testing!

Thanks, Lori - I was very impressed with them.