1. Go to www.photobucket.com (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Copy the html and paste for the answer.
1. What is your name?

Seriously! That was the first picture that came up! LOL!
2. What is your relationship status?

3. What is your favorite color?

4.Who is your celebrity crush?

5. What will you do tomorrow?

6. What is your favorite Disney princess?

7. What would you splurge on if you won the lottery?

8. What was the last thing you bought?

9. Where is your dream vacation?

10. What cell phone do you have?

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

12. What do you love most in life?



13. One word to describe yourself?

14. What drives you crazy?

15. What is your favorite food?

16. Least?

17. Something you're really good at?

18. Random picture:

Actually, this is totally me.
19. Biggest fear?

20. Favorite dessert?

5 comments:
I love your answers...I'll have to give this one a go when I'm short on posts!
HUGS!
grace
Tracy, insight in pictures, thank you dear girl.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Thanks, Grace. This was another fun one!
Thanks, Paul - I always enjoy these.
Hugs,
Tracy
Thanks... I copied the idea on my blog. It was fun! It also took a long time.
lddcurious, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Your answers were great - those eclairs looked scrumptious!
Post a Comment