Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Seriously...
I need a spanking. Not just want, although I do, but NEED. I need a long, hard, stressbuster that takes me out of myself. I've not done anything to deserve a punishment, but I know that let go, I would eventually be in that situation, so I've asked for a hard good girl one, with his hand to start, and perhaps the strap, to realign me. And I'm sure there will be sex afterwards (I certainly hope anyway!), but I need the spanking itself to be all business. He's agreed, although I'm not sure when it will happen. He's on shift right now, which means 12 hour days through tomorrow, and tonight is Lost night, so we'll likely just veg out in front of the TV. But I sure hope it happens before too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
If you want Nick to give you spankings at odd times. What you could do with him is play a little word game.
What he does is think of a common word, write it down, and whenever you say that word, you get spanked. No matter what. That is as soon as Morgan isn't around to see it.
When you say that word and get spanked, he thinks of another word.
Now I know that this doesn't help you in your situation where you want a spanking and he doesn't have the time for it. But you could want one. Plus you'd never know when it would come.
Awesome idea, Paul666 - thanks!
Hey angelbrat, I know how you feel with that 'need' a spanking issue! I have to wait 5 weeks until my 'need' gets fulfilled :-(
Oh well, back to spanking stories for me...
I really do hope you get what you 'deserve' though, and I loved that game idea Paul666 came up with. Must try that on CM some time ;-)
Big hugs
Em x
Hi, Tracy, hope you get one soon! LOL why don't you tape Lost and play it after your spanking?
Huggs,
Reesa
Or, better yet, spank through all the commercials! We did that once during a football game - by the time it was over, my butt was roasted!
Huggs!
Hmmm, seems they all have some good ideas, so I won't offer any. But I do hope you get what you're needing before too long.
You've been tagged. Drop by and check it out.
~Hugs :)
Hope you get your spanking soon!
0:-)
Gosh, Em - I hope it passes quickly for you!
Thanks Reesa - that may be just the perfect excuse for him to use to get Tivo! :)
Thanks, Maggie - I love getting tagged! :)
Thanks, Angel. I've been told to be prepared tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment