Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday

It's Gratitude Tuesday! Here's it is, short and sweet: I'M GRATEFUL FOR SPANKING!!!!!

I got a very fun little spanking with one of Morgan's belts that Nick found lying around a few minutes ago, and now I have that warm, fuzzy, smiley, horny feeling all over.
Spanking adds a rich dimension to our sex life (for me anyway!), but it does so much more.

It gives Nick a way to keep me in line, and a way to ease my heart and mind when stress overwhelms me. It makes me feel safe and loved and sexy. And it's fun! Hooray for spanking!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, I second that, what a good idea.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Paige Tyler said...

I'm with you on the part about spanking adding a rich dimension to our sex life, Tracy!!! It definitely does for us!!!

*hugs*
Paige (Tigger)

Reesa Roberts said...

Cute post, Tracy, and I agree with you 100%!

huggs,
Reesa

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, guys. :)