Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dropping In...

Just a quick post. I'm supposed to get a thorough spanking tonight. It's not quite punishment, but not exactly light-hearted either - it's intended to deal with several issues. First of all it's going to reset my stress level, currently high from various things I've been dealing with, some of them mentioned previously. Second of all, I've been less than enthusiastic with the house lately. I've made token efforts, but they've been only that, and I need a little stern reminding of how important it is to stay on top of things. Lastly, we have a yard sale planned for this weekend, and there are piles of "merchandise" all over the place. This is going to be a bit of forceful motivation to get everything organized and in place by tomorrow night. I can't say I'm looking forward to getting spanked, but I know I'll be glad for it when it's done. I have some great new links to put up, but I need to get through all of this stuff first.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, I hope that it works for you, it worked for Mel in a similar situation.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

emeraldeyes said...

Good luck with it AngelBrat, I know spankings help relieve my stress!

Big hugs
Em x

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul and Em. :)

Hugs,

Tracy

Reesa Roberts said...

I guess this is history by the time I got to it, LOL. How did it go?

Huggs,
Reesa