Sunday, April 15, 2007

Time Off...

I'm on vacation this week - hooray! I'm taking off yesterday through the 24th, which is Nick and Morgan's birthday. My baby will be six, and my other baby will be 28. We don't have any big plans other than perhaps a cookout if all this rain finally moves out, and a small party for Morgan at school. However, Nick and I are really looking forward to some time alone together. He's off through Thursday of this week, and we're going to take advantage of the hours Morgan will be in school to spend some husband and wife time. It will be wonderful to have some time together, and I'm very much looking forward to getting his birthday spanking!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

That sounds wonderful. Have fun!

Hugs,
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Bonnie. :)

Paul said...

Tracy, do have fun, enjoy the birthday spanking. Mel absolutely loved birthday spankings, have you tried wedding anniversary spankings. Mel always got spanked on our wedding anniversary as it was her birthday anyway.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul - that sounds like a lovely idea!:)

Thanks, Tigger! :)

Alex spanks Allie said...

Hooray for Vacation!!! I hope you and yours have a lovely time off!!

Hugs,
Allie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Allie. :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing Nick and Morgan a wonderful belated birthday! Hope that you all had a great celebration.This is my birthday month and so I'm looking forward to my own. Have a great week ahead!