It's the big finale! Gratitude Tuesday Z!
Zippers - Can't argue with this one. Zippers are handy things indeed!
Zeppelin - as in Led Zeppelin. Not everyone's a fan, but I've always liked them.
Zebras - Hard to not like an animal that goes with everything!
Zaftig - a lovely adjective in my opinion, and one that fits me well.
Zero - There's something comforting about such an absolute starting point.
Zoo - I've always loved the zoo, and I need to take Morgan back sometime soon.
Zoophabets - by Robert Tallon. It was my favorite book from the school library when I was little. When my old school retired some well worn books a few years ago I bought it, complete with an old library card bearing the signature of a five-year old me.
Happy Gratitude Tuesday!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay, just so you know...I'm old! I was listening to Led Zepplin when they were first releasing albums. I still love listening to them.
Wow, Tracy...you made it to Z! Congratulations. I ought to come up with some sort of a button to display when someone has accomplished 26 posts of Gratitude. I hope you enjoyed writing them as much as I enjoyed reading them. I feel like I know you better because of your lists.
What a sweet discovery, your name in an old library book.
ciao bella~
CeeCi
Tracy, so you are zaftig, I really hope that Nick finds you so. I really love your Z list.
I do hope that you won't stop, a lot of people haven't.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Great list, Tracy!!! We sooooo love going to zoos, too!!! *grin*
*hugs*
Tigger
That is very sweet to find an old library book with your name in it. It is like finding that long lost favorite toy in your parents attic.
Alex
Thanks, Ceeci - this has been such a neat journey. Thank you for creating the concept!
Thank you, Paul. I do think I'll go 'round again. :)
Thanks, Tigger - me too! :)
Alex, it was really neat. The book was also a favorite of a little boy in my class. His signature was there too, and it brought back sweet memories of taking turns checking it out. :)
Post a Comment