Thursday, March 01, 2007

Good things come to those who wait...

So I went to Torrid tonight. Nick and I are going on a church marriage retreat this weekend, and I wanted to get some pretty lingerie for the trip. The other day I won a $25 mall gift card in a contest at work, and I planned to use it.

Well, I didn't find any lingerie that I wanted at Torrid, but I did find these, on clearance!!!




And at $9.98 each, I couldn't resist. Sometimes it pays to wait till after the holidays. The heart crop was obviously from Valentine's Day, and the pitchfork was part of their Halloween line. And how could I pass up the chance to buy kinky stuff with my prize money from work?
By the way, I did find some lovely lingerie elsewhere...


(By the way, that's not me)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. Those crops are adorable. I want! :-)

kaya

CIN-D-GIRL said...

You do find the cutest spanking toys!! I would not have been able to resist either! And I love the lingerie!
Hugs!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

oh i bought that piece of lingerie on sale too recently...lol. have fun!
hugs
mary

Paul said...

Tracy, I'll bet those crops leave interesting marks, perhaps a good match for the lingerie. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Kaya, I've been lusting after the pitchfork since I saw it back in October. And who could resist a sparkly pink spanking toy? :)

Thanks, Cindy. Nick rather liked it himself. :)

Mary, thanks, we did. :) It's good to hear from you!

Paul, now there's a fine idea! WEG