Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Link Update

It's been a while since I've updated links, and I have a number if them for you.

First of all, Paige Tyler has updated her reader survey page to make it more user friendly. She's also recently started a blog of her own at Paige Tyler's Blog. Also, check out:

A Darker Shade of Me

A Woman's Journey into Loving DD

The HoH View

Ann's Spanking Blog

Brat Out of Control

Chross' Guide to the Spanking Internet

James Stephenson's Spanking Blog

Michelle's Sexy Spankings

PixiePie’s Secrets

Songs to the Moon

Spankers Blog

SpankingOnline Blog

The Edge of Vanilla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Tracy!!! I so appreciate it!!!

*hugs*
Tigger (Paige)

DD Lady said...

Thanks for the link add, Tracy! I'm heading over to my blog to return the favor.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelbrat!

Thank you for the link. Could you change it from Blogger to Wordpress? I'm thinking that I might phase the Blogger account out soon.

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com

I've linked you under Fetish & Kink. Let me know if you'd prefer a different category.

AngelBrat said...

You're welcome, Tigger. :)

You're welcome, DD lady, and thank you for the return link!

No problem, Tom - I'll get it updated, Thanks!