I want to say a big thank you to Eva for this much appreciated reply to my plea for help!
"Okay everyone. Listen up!!! go to blogrolling.com. Open an acct... it's free... Once you have an account go to "support" and then go to "installation and usuage." Under number 3 you can drag a blogroll it link to your link bar of your browser. AND then, the easiest way to set up your blog roll is to go to a site with lots of links such as Bonnie. Go to a site you like. Click your blogrollit link and then okay the choice......Once that is all done you can add something cute like the bouncing snowmen by going to a site such as photo bucket and find an animated bullett that you like. THEN in your blog roll preferences you can add that URL to make the little goober do it's thing. You can also set it up to notify you at different intervals such as "updated in the past 12 hours" or 24 or whatever....Keep one thing in mind though... blogrolling is being a bear right now and needs spanked so don't be upset if it doesn't work right away... wait until it's working on Bonnie's site, or mine... or Ceeci's or elis.... and then check yours to make sure it's working. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tracy:: Because BlogRolling has been such a beast for the past few days, I missed your plea for help! But I can give you one thing...btw Eva did a great job with the how-to...here is a link to the site where I found the bouncing snowman. It's a Japanese site and boy is it cute! There is an English index in the lower right hand corner and the Christmas gifs are under the heading "Story of One Year," be certain to click on the images as there are usually lots more behind them. There are oodles of snowmen to choose from and angels and hamsters and just about any cute little thing you can imagine.
In case my link doesn't work here's the address::http://www.pata2.jp/index.html. Enjoy it!
Oh, BlogRolling is still being a bit touchy, but seems to be coming back in pieces.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
This would be GREAT help IF blogroll would ever send me my authorization email! I've tried two different email addresses as users, and I've tried sending email to two different locations for the tech support.
I still haven't received an authorization for either email, nor a response to either plea for help.
Anyone else have this problem?
Dave
Thanks, Ceeci! :)
Dave, I got my authorization, although I haven't had a chance to build my blogroll yet. You might try enrolling with a different email provider - maybe the authorization is getting diverted to spam. Good luck!
Post a Comment