Monday, December 04, 2006

Little Miss Naughty

A very cute book I found at the used book store. Click the pictures to enlarge.














At this point the book takes a disappointing turn. Sadly, Little Miss Naughty does not get the spanking she so richly deserves. Mr. Small goes to see Mr. Impossible, who turns himself invisible and tweaks Little Miss Naughty's nose every time she starts to do something naughty. After a full week she's cured of all naughtiness. Of course a spanking wouldn't take a week to work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this story too - but like you. I found it lacking in something.

For a (much) more fun version you should hunt down the one at Pablo & Mija's Treehouse. (There's a link to there from The Punishment book)

Paul said...

Sue's right you know Tracy, I've read that one as well.
I remember this one when it came out, my Mel also thought that she ought to be spanked and volunteered to be spanked in her place, that was a fun spanking.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

And a spanking would be way more fun!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

It's a cute story! I think the link to page 10 is broken though. At any rate, a nice post that obviously took a lot of effort to put on line!

Spanky

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Sue - that was too cute!

That sounds like a very sweet memory, Paul. :)

Tigger, I agree!

Spanky, thank you, and you were right - the link led to the next page. I've got it fixed now. :)