Sunday, December 17, 2006

Still kicking...

Thank you so much for your lovely thoughts, everyone. This has been a pretty rough week for one reason or another. I think my stomach issue on Tuesday was probably food poisoning, and it went on in several incarnations through Wednesday and Thursday. Yesterday I lost a contact on the way to work, which meant that I spent all day staring at a computer screen with two eyes with drastically different vision. Without my contacts I'm half blind, so by the end of the day I had a blinding headache, and optional computer time was not in the cards. Today was spent first catching up on some desperately needed cleaning, then at Nick's company Christmas party. I'm afraid I'll be scarce this week too due to a heavy holiday schedule. I hope everyone is having a beautiful Christmas season!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, try to feel better and just get through the week!

Huggs
Theresa

Paul said...

Dear Tracy, R/L takes over as it ought.
Have a wonderful holiday and of course feel better.
Come back when you have time,
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Reesa Roberts said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Huggs,
Reesa

CindysDave said...

Tracy, make sure you put YOU first! It's too easy to overdue, and not get the rest you need to stay healthy.

Lots of hugs,
Dave

CindysDave said...

Tracy, make sure you put YOU first! It's too easy to overdue, and not get the rest you need to stay healthy.

Lots of hugs,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Tracy!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Tracy. I've had food poisoning before, and its no fun.

Take care, and have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Feel better... and have a Merry Christmas.

~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Feel better... and have a Merry Christmas.

~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I love your blog. I have enjoyed reading as many as your posts as my time allows me. My husband and I just agreed to start spankings in our relationship (I have yet to recieve one) but its great to read about other couples who have been doing it for a little longer. I have linked you on my blog if thats alright with you? I hope you keep writing I do enjoy reading it. P.S. hope you feel better.

AngelBrat said...

Theresa, Paul, Reesa, Dave, Tigger, Chris, Todd & Suzy, thank you all so much for your sweet words - you guys are the best!

Spanked Wife, thank you! I appreciate the link, and I wish you the very best of luck!