Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another Meme

Got this from Elis.
What are you proud of?
I'm very proud of Nick for the husband and father he is, and for Morgan for the amazing daughter she is.


What time do you wake up in the morning?
Usually by 6:30, except on Saturday when I sleep as long as I can, and on Sunday when I usually get up at 9:00


If there was one person from the past that you could go back and talk to who would it be?
My grandmother


Name 5 things in your freezer at the moment.
1. Ice cream

2. Meatballs
3. Ice
4. Crab Rangoon
5. Broccoli

Do you believe in afterlife?
Absolutely


What are 5 sites you visit daily?
1. Gmail

2. Google
3. Statcounter
4. My blog
5. About 40 0ther spanking blogs

Five things you ate that you will never eat again.
1. Brussel Sprouts

2. Escargot
3. Frogs legs
4. Liver
5. I can't think of anything else

Five things that make you sad (edit) happy.

Sad:
1. Child abuse
2. Seeing my daughter cry
3. Seeing my mother in poor health
4. Watching Nick spend every Christmas struggling with the loss of his mother (who died Christmas day the first year we were married)
5. The Passion of the Christ

Happy:

1. My God
2. My husband
3. My daughter
4. Spanking
5. Books

3 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for the meme Tracy always interesting.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Master Enigma said...

As a Dominant male I often get funny looks when I mention my beliefs in God to folks. They somehow think that a person can not balance lifestyle choices with God life.

I wish you well.

Enigma

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul snd Enigma. :)