Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holiday Treats...

I love the holidays - they bring such yummy little treats into the stores...

I found these cute little mirror compact/ornament/package toppers at Target for just $1 each.










I got the panties at Wal-Mart for $2.96, although they are less holiday wear than just really cute.








The other day Nick bought me this little bag of coal (not that I've been naughty of course). He bought me one last year that has unfortunately since disappeared, so I was happy that Wal-Mart carried them again this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Wow, Christmas is right around the corner!

~Todd & Suzy

Paul said...

I used to like buying naughty presents for my beloved.
Enjoy it while you can Tracy!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Wal-Mart deliver this side of the pond...

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Theresa said...

Hi AngelBrat just wanted to come say hi. The little bratty gifts are cute. But I loved the car spanking!

Hugs
Theresa

Anonymous said...

OMG those are too cute lol

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, everyone. I love little bargains like these...