Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - L

Gratitude Tuesday again! Today we celebrate the L's!

Lusty Looks from my Lover - and all that follows!

Luscious Licks from Leather - and the lovely marks they leave...

Love - this one is almost too big to try to explain, so I'll just say that God was very, very good to me in this department.

Lace - Nick loves it, which is a very good thing for me!

Lubricant - see last week's KY Jelly - Wheeeee!

The Look - you know the one I mean - not the lusty one, not the tender one. THE LOOK.

Lemon - as a fragrance, as a flavor, yummy, yummy, yummy!

Lipstick - I have way more than I should, but it makes me feel so pretty!

Lost - okay I know I've mentioned it eighty thousand times, but it's the best show ever!

Licorice - the strawberry kind though, not the black kind.

Libido - I've always been blessed/cursed with a very active one, and these days that's better rather than worse.

Lessons Learned - sometimes they're painful, but I'm always better for them.

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Love your L list, Tracy. Aren't you the Lucky girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Theresa said...

Really really great list Tracy. Creative and sweet!

Hugs
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Great list, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Katie_Spades said...

Lot's of "L"'s!!! Loved it!

Thanks for sharing!

xoxo,
Kate

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, everyone, and I'm a very lucky girl indeed!