Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - J

It's Gratitude Tuesday! Today we celebrate the J's!

Jamocha shakes - soooo good! The best thing at Arby's...

Jeeps - When I was younger a good friend had an old jeep that our little gang spent almost every day in, off to some new summer adventure. What sweet memories...

Jokari - Sigh...okay, sometimes it's hard to be grateful for this one, but it does keep me steady, and for that I'm truly grateful.

June 26 - The anniversary of our wedding, one of the best days of my life.

Jokes - I love a good joke, sometimes even cheesy ones. My favorite of Morgan's - "Why did the boy throw butter out the window? He wanted to see a butterfly!" I know, I know...awful.

Jelly beans - I loooove jelly beans!

Josh Holloway - hehehe. I loooove Lost!

Jeans - I live in jeans - fortunately Nick likes a jeans and T-shirt girl.

Jumper cables - they've saved my butt more than once.

Journaling - whether it's online or on paper, journaling has always been an incredible outlet for me.

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Nice list Tracy.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Tracy!!! Josh Holloway fits much better in with the "J's" And *sigh* for Kate and Sawyer finally getting together!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul. :)

Tigger, I know! I was soooo happy!

CeeCi said...

Great list Tracy! I definitely agree, jumper cables are something to be vvery grateful to have in a pinch.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Ceeci. :)