Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yes, another link update...

So now that I've alphabetized my link list, I keep running across blogs that I meant to link at some time in the past. I don't think I dropped anybody when I reorganized, but I'm always saving links to new spanko blogs, with the intent of adding them on the next go-round; the problem was that by the time I updated, I had to go through 140+ poorly organized (and sometimes similarly named) links to see if a particular one is already up. Sometimes I'd think I'd seen one when I really hadn't. So now that I've alphabetized, I can just look right where a blog should be, and if it's not there - I know to add it!

All of that said, here are a few new ones:


A Life Restarted

A Reluctant Dom

A Spanker's View

Emilie Gets Spanked

Susie A's Journal

Also, I want to recommend, with some small reserve, Patty's new sites. She is an incredibly talented artist and author who unfortunately hurt a lot of people with her dishonesty. Please take her truth with a grain of salt. That said, she has a tremendous amount to offer, both as a spanko and a person. You can enjoy her art at Patty's Gallery of Spanking Erotica, her stories at Satin and Leather, and her personal insights at Creative Spanko Wench Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendations, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

You're welcome. :)