Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lots of spanko fun stuff - and some not so fun stuff...

Night before last when it got to be bedtime, Nick got down Jokari. But, truth be told, we were both in the mood for sweeter stuff, so we agreed to put off the serious spanking till the next night. However, Jokari still came into play. But this time it was driving me to orgasm rather than repentance. I gotta say - we're loving having the bed to ourselves.
Last night when Jokari came out, it was to take care of a long time coming serious spanking to wipe the slate clean. (Being alone is a bit of a mixed bag sometimes too). He spanked long and hard, and I had a very hard time staying put. But when it was finally over, he cuddled me close and everything was brand new again. When I came home from work yesterday, much to my delight, he had made me this:











What an amazing and very cool man I've got! Thank you, baby!

6 comments:

Paul said...

Great post Tracy, glad to see you two have your priorities right.
Talented your man, now you need a paddle with BRAT embossed on it. *G*
Hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul - I sure think so! And he also did the ouline of a paddle that day, to be finished at some time in the future. :)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, glad you got a clean slate now. Sorry you got a sore butt to go along with it but it sure does make you feel so much better in the "end" doesn't it? WEG
What a great Brat reminder tool! Are you taking it to work? Dare ya!
Angel

AngelBrat said...

Hehehe...I'm tempted. I've got up a magnet at work that I made from a novelty license plate that says Brat that Nick got me.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Tigger! :)