Sunday, July 02, 2006

Summer days and spankings...

It's been a lovely weekend so far. Friday our church had a big Independence Day celebration with food, rides, a petting zoo, and fireworks. We got to go enjoy it with some friends who also attend there, and afterwards we all went out to IHOP for a very late breakfast. When we got home I got spanked with a hairbrush (20 for the laundry again), although (Shhhh!) it wasn't terribly bad. This particular brush has a much worse bark than bite, and I'm pretty sure Nick figured that out once it was over. BUT, he decided to let that spanking stand and not redo it with something else, although I'm fairly certain that brush has been taken out of the lineup.

Yesterday we went to the mountains and spent some time hiking near a shallow but very pretty creek where we took off our socks and shoes and waded for a while. Morgan managed to fall in and completely soak herself, so we just let her play and enjoy herself. This is something Nick and I both did with our parents when we were kids, and it was so neat to watch her have so much fun just getting wet and gathering smooth river rocks. We stopped back at home to get her some dry clothes, then went out to a new Italian restaurant that just opened up near our house. The food was awesome, and fairly priced, and there was enough of it to eat our fill and take some home too.

Now as far as the laundry, I really should have had it dome by yesterday. Really. But I didn't. And I just didn't feel like putting all that much effort into it. And I made the mistake of saying aloud that I'd almost rather have another spanking than finish the laundry up that night. So Nick decided that clearly the spankings weren't quite motivation enough, so he told me that I would be getting 40 licks instead of 20.

After we got home I made some effort at folding and putting away what was clean, but soon it was time for bed, and it was pretty clear that I wasn't going to get finished. So he got his belt and told me to bend over the couch, and he have me 40 good licks. I did manage to hold still for them.

At this point there are some clothes in the den left to put up, a load in the washer, a load in the dryer, a clean load on top of the dryer, and one good load left still dirty. I don't plan on getting spanked tonight.

3 comments:

Paul said...

40 with the belt is a high price to pay for laundry Tracy.
Hope you get clear today.
Want to borrow a pillow.
Hugs,
Paul.

Katie_Spades said...

Tracy that is a lot to pay for the laundry. Hugs and kisses as I am sitting on an icepack right now. Happy Fourth and I hope for your sake you don't get anymore spankings... you poor little dear!

XOXO,
Katie

AngelBrat said...

TO be honest, 20 wasn't making much of an impact anymore. :) Usually when I get spanked it's a minimum of 100, but keeping in mind that I was probably looking at several days of it, Nick decided to dial it waaay back, at least to start. The 40 I got the last couple of days were just what I needed, although I'm glad to be done with it now. Thank you both for all your sweet words!