Every woman should hear the following words at some time in her life:
"I'm going to go get you some dinner. And when I get back I'm going to give you a spanking...and some hot sex."
Last night was awesome. Spectacular. Simply amazing. Nick gave me a very much needed erotic spanking, complete with some very hot dialogue about how naughty I've been by "neglecting" a certain part of my wifely duty. (Hey, I've not really been neglecting it, there have been extenuating circumstances!)
It was so much what I needed, and it took me to a lovely and completely stress-free place where I could just let go and let all the day to day tension drain away. We also connected in a more traditional way, which was just as wonderful.
Plans were announced that tonight would restart the discipline part of our relationship for something I've been less committed to than I promised (getting Morgan's room in perfect order - we want to clean the carpet and hopefully soon get her a new bed so that we can have ours back). However, family obligations called, and we just got back from my parents' house. There was no emergency other than that my mom hadn't seen Morgan for all of 4 days, and they had a new kitten they were dying to introduce her to. We've put them off as far as a visit for the last few days just because we were busy, and tonight it was time to make room for their needs. So, the spanking will more than likely get put off, but I'm tired enough that that's more of a relief than usual tonight.
Anyway, I'm still basking in the very steamy memory of last night. WEG.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hi Tracy,
Last night sounded great, sometimes you just need to reconnect.
Hope you don't have to wait too long for your punishment spanking and that it isn't too bad.
Take care,
Lily.
Soooooo love erotic spankings!!! Glad you had fun!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Sounds great and kittens! I love kittens! Thanks for sharing Tracy!
XOXO,
The Princess of Spanking™
sounds like a purrfect sentence to me :O)
hugggggggggggggggggs x x x x
Tracy, sounds like you enjoyed that. I take it that Morgan enjoyed the kitten, never known a little girl, and some not so little, not to enjoy a kitten.
Hope that your punishment is just what you need and not too painful.
Hugs,
Paul.
Hello Tracy,
Sounds like last night was quite nice, like your blog, didn't know about it till yesterday.
Bryan
Hey Tracy,
I really liked your blog. I'm glad you had fun and won't have to wait to get another punishment spanking again. Have you considered giving your husband a punishment spanking?
Lily, thank you - this one was lovely, and I didn't have to wait too long for the other at all...
Thanks, Tigger. :)
Katie, me too! And this one is a little doll!
Thank you, herwoodshed - I have done a bit of tweaking. :)
Minxy, it was definitely perfect...
Thank you, Paul, and my punishment did indeed turn out to be just what I needed.
Thank you, Bryan - I like yours too. :)
Anonymous, thank you - I'm glad you like it here. As for spanking Nick, I'm afraid that won't be happening in this lifetime. (Although I have been tempted on occasion).
:)
Post a Comment