Thursday, July 20, 2006

Keyword Analysis



I always enjoy seeing what keywords get people to my blog, and this grouping seemed frighteningly appropriate.

I am, of course, AngelBrat, and that happens to be my most frequent search term, which makes me feel good. It makes me feel like at least a few people out there are looking, not just for any spanking site, but for my particular spanking site.

As for spanking southern states, well, we're definitely in the South, so I can check that one off. Now, belt spanking over the couch, that takes me right back to my last spanking, which was last Wednesday, and you can bet it left me a well spanked wife.

Now, if I could just get another good girl spanking going. WEG...

We're going camping this weekend, which would normally get me very excited about the prospect of some outdoor spanking fun. BUT, Nick's sister and her boyfriend, not to mention my two brothers will be coming with us, so that kind of puts the kibosh on any romance. Ah well, plenty of switches to fantasize about for later...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Fame at last Tracy, good for you dear girl.
It seem that I'm a hardcore spanko from way back, *G*.
Hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I found this via Google images

'blush'

....it was too intriguing to not click on it!