Friday, July 14, 2006

And then...

Oh wow! I couldn't get here for a couple of days, and I come back to a load of terrific comments! Thank you all for your sweet words - I treasure each and every comment.

Let's see...Tuesday night after I posted, I went back downstairs, aware that there was a spanking somewhere on the agenda, but fairly sure it wouldn't happen that night. Still, I didn't want to just announce that I was going to bed without making sure that he didn't want to go ahead and deal with it first. So, I asked him if it was okay with him if I went up and went to sleep. He gave it some thought and said, "Well, we have something to take care of, but we'll do it tomorrow. I want to do it when I can devote a little more time to it."

When we'd left my parents' house that night Morgan had been heartbroken to leave the new kitten, in tears actually. So my mom promised her that she'd swing by and pick her up on her way home from work the next day. With this in mind, I asked Nick if we could take care of things when I got home from work, since there would be no little ears to worry about. He agreed.

When I got home from work the next day, Morgan was at my mom's house as promised. Nick and I visited with each other for a bit, just exchanging "how was your day" type stuff. Then he got up and got the belt.

Now this belt is unique among his other belts in that, as of a few days ago, it's sole function became spanking my butt. He's had it for a while, and it's reached that lovely worn, floppy state. The end was starting to fray a bit, and he decided he needed a new one. However, no need for this one to go to waste - so he announced that he would keep it just to use for spanking me. I can't even describe how this changed my perception of this particular belt. Instantly it became 100 times scarier, sexier, more noticeable, more there.

So anyway, he told me to kneel in front of the couch and bend over. I obeyed, and he wrapped his arm firmly around my waste. He spent some time lecturing me, making sure I was aware of just what had landed me in this position, and then he began to spank. Hard. There were no easy licks here. And just a few licks in, a spot on my left cheek began to throb as the end of the belt snapped against it over and over. I did my best. I really intended to stay still. But on the 94th whack, my butt said, "Screw this!" and jerked itself into the floor. As it turns out I was only 6 from the end. But that little trick earned me another 25 (up from 20 when I didn't get back into place as soon as I was told), and those were definitely extras.

Now I'll be honest: I think that if you earn extras, they should be extra hard. After all, disobeying during a spanking is bad news. So the punishment should be a little worse - panties down, very hard, maybe even with a worse implement, or after some corner time. BUT, that theory doesn't mean I enjoy getting those extras. Just that I recognize that I deserve them.

Anyway, my bottom is sporting a couple of nice bruises now (that throbbing spot), but I definitely feel loved and cared for. I've worked on Morgan's room since then, and I will have it completely done by the time Nick gets home from work tomorrow. (Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty to report).

After my spanking was over and I had dried my tears, Nick took me out to dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant, and we got to enjoy a nice, peaceful, grownup meal before we went to pick up Morgan.

He's so very good to me...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Tracy,
nice description, sounds like a memorable spanking.
Exactly the feeling that a good Dom aims for, you have a good Dom.
Hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

That I do! :D