Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Off to the lake...

Nick and I are on vacation this week. Well, I'm on vacation this week. He's not been at his current job long enough to qualify for an official vacation yet, but since he works 4 on and 5 off, we're still able to take a few days together. He'll be off tomorrow through Sunday. Tomorrow morning we're leaving to go up to the cabin where we spent our honeymoon, and we'll stay through Sunday evening. The cabin belongs to Nick's grandparents, and they always let us stay for our anniversary. The big day isn't actually until Monday (8 years!), by which time we'll both be back at work, but we couldn't work it out so that Nick could have that time off.

Anyway, it will be heaven to have some time away. The cabin sits right on the lake, and we'll be able to get in some great fishing and swimming. I've spent the last two days trying to get the laundry at least mostly done and getting things packed. Morgan is bouncing-off-the-walls excited. She asks about "our cabin" all year long, and I have a feeling she's going to have a hard time getting to sleep tonight.


I've still not been spanked, and I hope that can be dealt with tonight. I got spanked at the cabin last year, but there are neighbors, and it's really not an ideal atmosphere for the kind of spanking I need (ahem, noisy). Not to mention the fact that it's hard to get Morgan to sleep up there without Nick and I turning out the lights and going to bed too. Here at home the house is big enough that if she isn't asleep, we can get her occupied with a louder than normal TV and mask any remaining sound with closed doors and running fans. BUT, spanking dealt with or not, I'm excited to be leaving tomorrow. I may check back on Friday (we have to come back for a few hours to get his paycheck and pay some bills), but otherwise, have a great week, and I'll report all when I get back!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, have a great vacation. Try to really relax with Nick and Morgan. Even a few days away from all the daily stress will do you all a world of good. If you can sneak in a little spanking hear or there even better! lol
Angel

Anonymous said...

Have fun! You know, since you're going to be out in a cabin, wouldn't it be fitting to find a few switches? They're quiet even though you won't be. ;-)

Early congrats on the anniversary. That's wonderful!

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

How wonderful. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Angel, thank, and I'm certainly going to try! WEG

Bethie, oooo! You are evil! LOL! But I have to admit, as much as I hate switches, I get awfully horny in the great outdoors just thinking about all those potential implements out there! :)

Bonnie, thank you. :)

Paul said...

Tracy, have a great time and enjoy.
Hope that you receive what you need before you go, once again have fun, oh and in the right hands switches can be really evil. *G*
Hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!! And you might want to get a loopy johnny for those quiet spankings!!! It barely makes a sound and it's super ouchie!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Explore Community said...

Hope you had a wonderful break, Tracy & Nick. Best wishes for your anniversary too.

Katie_Spades said...

Have a wonderful vacation Tracy and I really do hope you get the spanking you deserve and I hope we all get to hear about it... can't wait and enjoy!

XOXO,
Katie

Bonnie said...

Hey you two lovebirds,

Happy Anniversary! If you need any suggestions for the celebration, I have a good one for you...

Hugs,
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul, Tigger, Sue, Katie, and Bonnie! It was just what we needed. :)