Friday, June 30, 2006

New Links...

Here are a few more lovely blogs. I'll get the permanent links up on the side as soon as I can.

Cameo's Blog

Life with a Bit of Spanking

Spkrbryan's Blog

Well Spanked Bot

Spank the Weasel

Hidden Flames

And, for her especial love of Secretary and Dr. Gregory House...Bad Behavior

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, glad you like my blog.

cutiepie ml said...

hello Angelbrat,
could you put up a link of my site please naughty girl.

http://sexyspankings.blogspot.com

thankyou

kisses xxxxxxxx

cutiepie

Homestead Crafter said...

AngelBrat - thanks so much for the link to my blog!! While I'm trying not to post anything incriminating right now due to that stupid custody battle I've got to go through, I will be trying to post SOMETHING on a fairly regular basis - if nothing else, I can entertain people with the regular goings-on and promises of spanky fun down the road! Blast Mike to Hades and back for his idiocy - coulda been a LOT of fun with him, but his loss, some other spanko guy's gain in the long run, lol. HUGS!!!!

Amara said...

Thanks for the link!!

AngelBrat said...

Lily, you're welcome! :)

Cutiepie, I'll be happy to get you up as soon as possible...

Cameo, I'm happy to link you, and you're right - it's his loss!

Hidden flames, you're welcome! :)

cutiepie ml said...

Thankyou angelbrat,much apreciated.

spanks and kisses

cutiepie

xxxxxxxxxx

AngelBrat said...

You're welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tracy, love your blog.

Bryan