Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A lovely day and more links...

Well, today was our anniversary, and it was lovely (at least after we both got off work). However, I'm extremely tired right now, so I'll post more about it tomorrow. But for now, here are a few new links to enjoy. I'll get them all added to the links section on the right as soon as possible.

Katie's Spanking Blog (By Katie Spade, Real Spankings model and "The Princess of Spanking"

Spanking Katie Spades (Katie's Yahoo Group)

Spanking and Marital Bliss by Sassy

Angel Reflection by Gina

Cassie's Space by Cassie

Fanny Annie's Blog by Fanny Annie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel,

Thank you for adding my blog to the list. Aren't we spankos becoming quite the community? Yay!

Paul said...

Thanks for some interesting links Tracy.
Hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Sassy, you're welcome! And yes we are - and I'm glad!

Paul, you're welcome! :)


Thank you, Tigger!

Gina, I'm happy to share!

Katie_Spades said...

Angel,

Thank you so much for adding me to your list. I feel honored and thank you so much!

XOXO,
Katie

AngelBrat said...

You're welcome! :)