Friday, April 21, 2006

Undone

I feel undone. I feel heavy and useless and unable to express myself in any productive way at all. I feel at this moment in time that absolutely everything I touch or talk about turns to shit, and I can not fix this. I feel like I've lost the ability to do the one thing I've always been able to do, and that is to write my thoughts and feelings out and make them come to life. I know my needs. I know my heart. But I can not seem to properly share them with anyone who I should be able to.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, Tracy.

My suggestion would to be stop, get some rest, some lovin', a nice meal prepared by someone other than you, and then try again.

I believe you'll find your words flow like rainwater.

Thinking of you...
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Bonnie. :)

Hugs,
Tracy