Friday, April 07, 2006

Check me out!

Nick, Morgan, and I were supposed to go camping tonight, but considering tornadoes have moved into the area, we opted against weathering the night in a storm. Sigh...we've been trying to go since the beginning of last summer. One of these days we'll get there...

But for the good news - go check out my official writer's page on South Coast Pleasure! It's a little sparse on content right now; I've got one more product on hand to refine my review of, and I'll be getting it in shortly. For the last couple of days we've been battling a pretty debilitating computer virus, but that's under control now, so I'm back in business. A big thank you to Amy of South Coast for giving me a shot at this!

5 comments:

SpankedMinx said...

Wow that's fab! Well done!
Huggggggggggggggggggs
Minx x x x x

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Very cool. Good for you!

AngelBrat said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I checked out the site and it's great!!! Even ordered something!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Tigger! (And I hope you enjoy your purchase. WEG)