Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bored

I'm going nuts here. Nick's at a bachelor's party for his old roommate, which he left for pretty much as soon as he got home from work, so I've been basically hanging out doing nothing very interesting today. I worked on the house for a bit, have been playing online off and on all day, and am now back while Morgan's playing in the bath (attached bath, maybe 15 ft. away, door open - I know what that kid can get into as soon as you turn your head.).

I should have an article up soon on South Coast Pleasure on my writer's page. Amy asked me a week or so ago to write one up on what I love about spanking, which was a fun one to do.
(I've been dying to use that smiley lol). I sent it in this morning. Hope y'all enjoy!

One good thing is that I got to catch up on a few blogs. This little tidbit from Sar cracked me up:

"(The rabbi ate a LOT of the honey baked ham. Tsk and double tsk.) Cowboy said I should have had something else for the man to eat - like a roast or turkey. I asked the rabbi in advance what he wanted and he told me he'd have whatever we were having. I repeated this to the squid who rolled his eyes and said the man was just being polite. Polite? Polite would have been if he asked for the recipe. Tsk. "

And I totally wasn't tagged for this, but I stole it from Bonnie anyway, because it looked like fun:

Twenty years ago, I...

Was in the third grade
Became a Christian

Ten years ago, I...

Was a very bad girl...

Five years ago, I...

Gave birth
Lived in a trailer
Didn't really get spanked.

Three years ago, I...
Wasn't nearly as happy as I am now.

One year ago, I...

Started this blog
Celebrated our 1 year DD anniversary
Celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary
Got promoted at work

So far this year, I...
Had my one year blogging anniversary.
Started 3 other (private) blogs.
Learned a little about HTML.
Am seriously considering a new church.
Trusted someone new.
Have gotten spanked almost enough for this point in the year.

Became a writer/reviewer for South Coast Pleasure.
Am even more in love with my husband.

Yesterday, I...

Had a stupid argument
Cried about it.
Put gas in my car
Refilled my birth control

Today, I...

Ate some spaghetti.
Loaded the dishwasher twice.
Played online.
Took the dirty laundry downstairs.
Had to chase down our dog twice when Morgan accidentally let her out.
Read part of a Glamour.

Tomorrow, I...

Plan to go to church.
Really hope I get a nice long spanking.
Will hopefully get to go shopping for Morgan's birthday.
Will hopefully be DONE with my period so I can GET LAID!

In the next year I...

Want to take a big vacation
Want to be a better, more obedient wife.

Want to pay off some bills.
Want to advance at work.

Anyway, I've puttered around here enough, I suppose. Have a great night!

3 comments:

SmartNnaughty said...

Cool. I love it when you are bored! I love Sar too and I did the 20 year ago thing. It is fun. (I didn't become a Christian until I was 32!)

SNN

Anonymous said...

Pardon me. but I'm playing catch-up, having, I confess, not visited these spanking blogs with any degree of regularity. I just found one of my faves to be a fraud. Ever feel like you and hubby are the only spankos in the world and everybody online might be just jaggin' your wires? That's me today.
Anyway, if you guys are real, I'm glad you found it each so young and are so incredibly happy. (I hope our fraudulent friend finds her Fred someday. )

AngelBrat said...

Anonymous, this is us, warts and all. :) Thank you - I know how lucky/blessed we are, and I too hope she finds her Fred. Her kind of passion needs a partner.