
I'm home today with a sick baby. Morgan's "virus" turned out to be some sort of infection that's moved into her ear, and she really didn't feel like going to preschool today. Nick was able to take her to the doctor yesterday since he hadn't started the new job yet, but today he's at orientation, so I used a sick day to stay home with her. Her first Valentine's party is today, and she really wanted to go to that, so if she still wants to stay home, she's really feeling bad. It's not till this afternoon, so, since she's not contagious, I may try to stop by with her for that if she's feeling better.
I let her play in the snow for about a half hour on Sunday, so she got to make a snow man and give sledding a try. The snow man was a hit, the sledding not so much. She's not very adventurous when it comes to things like flying down a hill, but I'm glad she got to try it anyway.
Well, I'm off here to go snuggle my little patient. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:
Hope your daughter feels better!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Get well, little valentine!
Kristi
Thanks, Tigger and Kristi. Baby's better, but now I'm down with it. :( Hope you both had a lovely Valentine's Day. :)
Post a Comment