Saturday, December 17, 2005

Frighteningly true

What type of spanking do you crave?
brought to you by Quizilla


A spanking for spankings sake is what you wish for!A general stress relief spanking,where there is more spanking than talking or lecturing and you just want to bury your head in a pillow and quietly cry while your bottom is being spanked.With this type of spanking,there is no specific transgression to think about... just that you are fulfilling a need to have your bare bottom spanked, really spanked, by someone who understands. You may like a long, hard hand spanking...or a strapping might do the trick as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I see I am not the only one that likes to be spanked for spanking sake.

me said...

I took this and wound up (apparently) craving a "punishment spanking"....

Hmm, so I guess I'm on Santa's naughty list after all! :P


Holiday Cheers,

poiesia :)

Anonymous said...

To me, spanking = foreplay!!!

*hugs*

AngelBrat said...

Lisa, nope! Not the only one by far!

poiesia, WEG! I betcha a lot of guys would pay a lot for a peek at that naughty list!

Anonymous, ya can't go wrong there, either!