Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Cool Quiz from Bonnie

HASH(0x8b8c6ec)
The Paddle - You may be smug now, but you'll
soon be howling when wood meets flesh. In
truth, you don't despise that searing kiss
nearly as much as your wails might suggest. In
fact, handled properly, that paddle might yield
a pleasure you could learn to love.



Which Spanking Implement Best Suits You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks, Bonnie!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the implement quiz.

Love it or hate it, sometimes the paddle is simply right.

Anonymous said...

Well That is a fine looking paddle, I truelly love the way to stings on the bottom too. I will have to give bonnie a thank you for the lovely quiz and thank you angel for bring my attention to it.

Anonymous said...

I love paddles and that one looks like lots of fun!!! Loved the quiz, too!!!

*hugs*

AngelBrat said...

I've got a love/hate relationship with them, but sometimes a paddle is the only thing that will do the job!

Anonymous said...

I've definitely got a love/love relationship with the things AngelBrat!!! We've got one that's shaped just like an old-fashioned hairbrush, and another that we bought from spankingpaddles.com It looks a lot like a sorority paddle and stings oodles!!!

*hugs*

AngelBrat said...

OooO! Those sound wicked!