Friday, April 01, 2005

Spanking Bench

I have secret fantasies about having a spanking bench. I'd prefer one with restraints, because part of the fantasy for me is being bound in place for the spanking. In real life, when I have to be held down to prevent me from say, accidentally kicking him in the balls, I get panicky, but that's usually when I'm surprised by how hard the spanking is turning out to be, not because I'm afraid he will injure me. I'm not sure how I would react if I was strapped down for a punishment, but for play, the idea is incredibly hot. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

AngelBrat said...

Invidia,
"It just seems so . . . serious." That really captures it for me.

Richard,
I've thought seriously about a sawhorse. It would be so relatively "explainable" WEG.

Claire,
I get really turned on when Nick does ANYTHING creaive with wood. Something about the hammer, nails, and all that testosterone. I would LOVE to have him build one!

Anonymous said...

A simple bench can be made by using two big blocks of wood, one a little shorter than the other. The two blocks are lined up. Her knees go on the shorter block (with padding if you are kind) and she has to lean over the larger and put her hands on the floor. Works well. Similar to the old 'birching' block.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Anonymous! Very ingenious!