Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Welcome, Welcome!
Happy LOL Day! This is the eighth year we've rolled out the welcome mat for all of you that read our blogs but never comment. I hate to admit it, but I'm a terrible commenter myself, so I do understand you all. BUT, that doesn't mean I don't want you to pop in and say hello! I've met some wonderful friends here over the years, and I look forward to meeting more! What you'll find here is some pretty casual posting by a girl who is blessed beyond her wildest dreams to have 3 gorgeous kids and be married to the most amazing man who fulfills my dreams of a DD marriage. I'm an awful lot like a lot of you (I know, because some of you email me!), and I sure would like to know if you read here and can relate, or find hope, or maybe a little encouragement. Speak up and let me know you're here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
GM and Happy LOL Day.
Happy LOL Day AngelBrat!
-Clint and Chelsea
Learning Domestic Discipline
Hi Angelbrat,
Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.
Hugs,
Hermione
AG,
Lurk more than I comment but always enjoy stopping by.
Happy LOL Day.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Happy LOL Day.
Prefectdt
I remember when you found out you were pregnant for the second - and third time! I guess we've been through a lot out here. I do lurk more than I used to, but I'm still here.
Hey! You know I'm here!
HUGS!
grace
Thank you all for stopping in! I keep up with all of you too, although I'm a serial lurker myself!
Hugs,
Tracy
Stopping in to say hi. Not sure if I commented before or not, but I am a follower.
I know this is belated, but I have been a reader of your blog since about 2007, and I always love reading what you have to say.
Post a Comment