Sunday, November 03, 2013

Sweet weekend

Well, I didn't post last night, because I actually put myself to bed early for once! I'm usually fighting not to doze off during the morning church service on Sundays, not because I'm not interested, but because I've not gotten enough sleep. So I decided to listen to my body for once and turn in early. I went up about 9:00 to finish my book before going to sleep. Of course Jack and Daisy stood at the door calling for me for a while before Nick heard them and called them off lol. Eventually, my book done, Daisy tried again, and I couldn't resist her "I just want to snuggle you, Mommy!" so I let her in. By the time it was all said and done it was 11:00 before I actually got to go to sleep, and even then she fell asleep in bed with me, but it was still earlier than normal for me, and with the time change I was pretty well rested this morning.

Faith's baby shower was yesterday, and they got so much stuff! I was so happy for them, and the shower was darling!

Today we finally got to go to the corn maze, and the kids had a blast! They had these big slides made out of big drainage pipes, and Jack going down them all by himself was the cutest thing ever! We ran into some friends of mine - actually James's best friend and his wife and kids, so it was nice to have some other parents to socialize with while the kids played.

Tomorrow I'm doing Faith's maternity pictures, and Saturday I'm doing Melanie's. I can't wait till these babies get here!

So many sweet blessings in my life lately!

1 comment:

Aimless Rambling said...

Sounds as if things are going well.