1. What do you wear to bed? Almost always a t-shirt and panties, although sometimes I skip the t-shirt.
2. What's your favorite pet name for your SO? I have lots of them - Sugar, Baby, Honey, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, Sugar Pie
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to read a good book or play online, although I really, really enjoy sitting down and crafting.
4. Your favorite snack food? Oh good grief, I couldn't narrow it down. But I definitely have a sweet tooth.
5. Do you cry at sad movies? Yep
6. What's your favorite implement to be spanked with? Hmm...I rarely get spanked for fun, so I'm not sure I have an answer for this. I guess I would have to say that if it IS for fun, wood paddles turn me on the most.
7. Is your hair long or short? short right now.
8. What size is your bed? King
9. Do you have sex with the lights on or off? Almost always on.
10. What's your favorite 'around the house' outfit? tee shirt and jeans
11. How do you drink your coffee or tea? coffee with sugar and cream, a sweet ice tea.
12. Are you a bargain hunter? Definitely
13. Do you think bald men are sexy? Some of them pull it off well.
14. Are you a good driver? I think so, others may disagree.
15. In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV? Maybe 2-3
16. Name the last book you read? Victims by Jonathon Kellerman
17. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold, because you can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so many.
2. What's your favorite pet name for your SO? I have lots of them - Sugar, Baby, Honey, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, Sugar Pie
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to read a good book or play online, although I really, really enjoy sitting down and crafting.
4. Your favorite snack food? Oh good grief, I couldn't narrow it down. But I definitely have a sweet tooth.
5. Do you cry at sad movies? Yep
6. What's your favorite implement to be spanked with? Hmm...I rarely get spanked for fun, so I'm not sure I have an answer for this. I guess I would have to say that if it IS for fun, wood paddles turn me on the most.
7. Is your hair long or short? short right now.
8. What size is your bed? King
9. Do you have sex with the lights on or off? Almost always on.
10. What's your favorite 'around the house' outfit? tee shirt and jeans
11. How do you drink your coffee or tea? coffee with sugar and cream, a sweet ice tea.
12. Are you a bargain hunter? Definitely
13. Do you think bald men are sexy? Some of them pull it off well.
14. Are you a good driver? I think so, others may disagree.
15. In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV? Maybe 2-3
16. Name the last book you read? Victims by Jonathon Kellerman
17. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold, because you can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so many.
18. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet? Probably 2-3, usually during the time Nick and I are watching TV.
19. Do you like facial hair on a man? If it's another man, not mine.
20. Are you a smoker? No, although I used to be.

4 comments:
I love these things and hearing the answers, it's fun.
It's like peeking into the closet. lol
I love sunny's meme and reading everyone's answers.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Love the answers
thanks for sharing
Love the meme! Going to give this a try on my blog. :)
Hugs,
padme
Post a Comment