Friday, May 31, 2013

Hooray!

You guys - he passed BOTH tests! And I can't even tell you what an obvious God thing this was. Not saying anything at all bad about Nick, but he just did NOT have as much time as he needed to study. At. All. In fact, he only got to crack the study book on the second test yesterday. And these tests are hard! Not only is the material complicated, but the questions are purposely confusing. Perhaps that's to make sure the test takers are really using their investigative skills, but I'm more inclined to think that it's because if you pass they refund ALL of your money. Yep - his whole $98 is coming back to him, which means he can use it to register for the next two tests!

Thank you so much to those of you who stopped to pray - it really helped! The kids and I stopped what we were doing every half hour and prayed for him during the testing, and he was sure praying all the way through!

God is so good!

*Edited to correct myself - I was confused on the refund issue. Nick just let me know he will get reimbursed, but it will come from work, not the testing company. 

3 comments:

ronnie said...

That's marvelous news. Thanks for sharing the news.

Congratulations to you Nick.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Nick! God sure is good and there is power in prayer!

Aimless Rambling said...

Great news. Congratulations to Nick.

God is indeed good.