I knew yesterday that we needed about an extra $20-$30 to put in the bank to cover our outstanding charges (the JC Penney charge won't be billed till next week when they ship). I didn't have any way to come up with the money, and I had gone through all my pockets and purses and only been able to come up with $7. Then one of my clients decided to buy a CD from her session. It was only a small CD, but it gave us $60. I met her to give her the CD and get the money, then got the check in the bank 15 minutes before closing time.
We are facing some serious bills this week, and I know that Nick's paycheck won't be enough to cover it. An average check would be a stretch, but this week will be short because of Thanksgiving. All of that said, it's wonderful to know that God is going to provide, even if I don't know how He 's going to do it.
Saturday night is Nick's company Christmas party, and we're really excited about having a date night! I can't believe we're just over 3 weeks from Christmas! I've decided to try to do something Christmasy with Morgan every day until the 25th. Yesterday we sang Christmas songs on the way home from church. Today we got milk shakes and listened to Christmas music while we waited on my client to meet us. Perhaps a bit of a slow start, but it's getting us in the spirit. :) Normally we have our tree up by now, but I'm a little terrified to put it up right now with Daisy so extremely curious and mobile, lol! We'll probably put it up next week, but I can't help remembering my brother at her age. He was forever pulling ornaments off and being scolded away from the tree. One day my mom and I were in the kitchen when suddenly we heard a crash, and ornaments flew through the dining room - we rushed into the living room to find the tree overturned and my brother waving his arms wildly from underneath it. Hehe - he was fine, and we didn't have any problems with him touching the tree after that. :)
Oh, speaking of Christmas, Wal-mart has a couple of cute (and inexpensive!) shirts that I thought were really cute. Sorry if the picture quality is poor - I was using my phone to take them. The first one says "Naughty or Nice, You may need to check the list twice." The second one says "Naughty but Sweet".
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have a great night!



No comments:
Post a Comment