Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Love Our Lurkers Day!

And I am sooo late posting this! I'm afraid I've been too busy this last week to do much of anything online, but better late than never, right? We've had 5 doctor's visits in 5 days, but we seem to be all finished for now. Morgan has walking pneumonia, and the baby has been dealing with an elevated bilirubin level. Fortunately it never got to a dangerous level, and it's well on it's way back down to where it should be. Morgan is a few days into her run of antibiotics and feeling much better. Anyway, today is the day we let our silent readers know how much we appreciate them, and I want you all to know that I very much do! So please say hi if you have a chance (if you're not too worn out from commenting on all the blogs that got their LOL posts up in a timely manner)! I'd love to meet you and to know that you're out there!

12 comments:

Meow said...

Sorry this first week has been so hectic, but maybe it will calm down a little now. Take Care and Happy LoL Day! Meow

PK said...

But Tracy, what have you been doing in your spare time? LOL! I am so happy both girl are getting back to perfect health. Hope things slow down soon!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Hi There New Mommy :)

Don't you worry about the time.

Happy Love Our Lurkers Day to you :)

P

Paul said...

Tracy, quietly pops head round corner so as not to disturb baby, waves and smiles.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

ronnie said...

So glad your girls are getting better.

Sorry I missed being here yesterday.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Jenni said...

Hi! I love your blog! I'm so happy to hear about your new baby, and hope both girls are doing well! And you and Nick, too!

-Jenni

grace said...

Wow, I'm surprised you have time to breathe!

You know I'm not a lurker, but just wanted you to know that I am here!

HUGS!
grace

Vicki S said...

Hey - Im a long time lurker, have been reading your blog for a couple of years now! Just wanted to say a huge congrats on ur new baby. I found it hard to read ur blog for awhile as we've been trying for a baby but im now 10 weeks pregnant and feel very blessed. Enjoy your new addition x

Cowgirl said...

Happy belated LOL day! Congratulations on the new baby. How exciting!

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

If anyone ever had a good excuse for being late, you the one. I'm just glad you're here and everyone's OK.

Thanks for being a part of our LOL Day celebration.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say hi. I read your whole blog a while ago and I enjoyed reading about your family. Congratulations on your new baby.

Heather said...

Have read your blog since a few months before you got pregnant. Enjoy your posts. Glad everyone is on the mend. Congratulations again on the little one. I'm a new mom again myself after almost 14 years. So I definitely understand delayed posting and getting behind in things. :) God bless! Although I see He already has.