Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday - B

Hey guys, Tuesday's almost over - bet you thought I forgot, didn't you? Nope! I've got lots to be grateful for!



Babies - I love babies, always have. Mine of course was the most beautiful ever, although I'm sure Eva begs to differ. I would love to have another one someday, but if it never happens, I've been incredibly blessed to have the one God gave me!



Blogs - how else would I have met all you great people?!



Bruises - but not just any bruises of course, only those lovingly worn on my bottom!



Belts - yummy, just yummy!



Bed - I love our bed. It's king size with a feather bed on top of it, and with two mattresses, it's just the right height for all kinds of good stuff!



Blow jobs - I love to take care of Nick in this very special way, and I've been told I'm quite talented!



Bend over - are there any words in the world quite so shiver-inducing?



Books - I loooooooove books.



Bible - I firmly believe it is the Word of God, and I am grateful for it's comfort and guidance every day.



Bond - James, Bond. Just how hot was Sean Connery, right?



Brothers - I have two, and they both men the world to me.



Blankets - Nick tells me I have way too many, but I love to be snuggly and warm!



Brownies - Mmmmmm!

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

5 comments:

ronnie said...

Great list AngelBrat,
Agree with you on Sean Connery. Was in the same lift as him once mmmmmmmm.

Thanks for sharing.
Ronnie
xx

PK said...

Tracy,
I love everyone of your B's although to be honest I have never been a real Bond fan - I have actually never seen a Bond movie all the way through. (I know, shame on me!)

But I agree with babies, blogs, bruises, belts and books for sure!!

Hugs,
pk

Anonymous said...

Hi AngelBrat
GREAT list. Sean Connery...my favorite Bond...and how could I forget belts...Thanks for sharing and giving me more to be grateful for.
AG

Anonymous said...

Brothers - I have two, and they both men the world to me.

Very nice Freudian slip.

Jean said...

Great B list! Your Hawaii trip is even closer!