Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yada, yada, yada

Okay, so I've not been on here much lately. And that's mostly because I've not had anything to post. I mean, this is a spanking blog, right? You guys want to hear all about spankings and lectures and toys and such. Surely you're waiting to hear all about the new Cane-IAC stuff. But here's the honest, unexciting, and perhaps disappointing truth: there is just none of that happening around here. And even worse, I'm pretty okay with that.

What? No spanking and I don't care? What's wrong with me? Surely this is not the same AngelBrat of the last three years?

I guess we're just going through a dry period. And I know I'm not the only one who's been through this. Eva and Grace have been there, I know, and lots of others too. I just don't want it right now. Part of me (that part that wrote the last post) thinks that I really just need a good one to hit my reset button, but when I sit down and think about the actual reality of getting spanked, I just think about how much it hurts, and what a problem it is to find time and privacy, and how big of a hassle I always feel like it is for Nick.

Now the sex lately has been great. We've been having more sex than usual even. And perhaps that's because of this post. Maybe Nick feels more inclined to climb in bed with me knowing that I'm not expecting him to spank me every time he does. Anyway, so that's what's going on (or rather not going on) on the spanking front.

As for the rest of my life, let's see. We're all flying to Texas for Nick's sister Kate's wedding next month. Nick and Morgan have never been on a plane, and it will be my first time since long before 9/11, so we're all a little nervous. But I think it will be fun.

I interviewed for a supervisor position at work a few days ago. This particular position very, very rarely comes open, and I know that I would be great at it, but I'm so trying not to get my hopes up. In fact I almost didn't tell anyone I was applying. Anyway, it will be a few weeks before they make a decision.

Other than that, life has been pretty average lately. I hope you guys have a great week!

6 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, remember it's always good to hear from you, even if it's not spanko news.
Your friends want to know how you are, what you are doing.
We are interested in you, keep in touch.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Tracy, we've all been there before. But honestly we just love to hear from you even if it's not spanky stuff.

Big Hugs
His mija~

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul and mija - you guys always make me feel so special!

Hugs,

Tracy

Natty said...

I'll echo paul and his mija, and say that people read your blog to hear about you, regardless of whether or not there's spanking.

And vanilla times happen. They just do. And it's totally cool.

Sending good thoughts regarding the job and the trip!

grace said...

I know how you feel about that dry spell. I HOPE Bossman and I are coming out of it.

I've found that it's a lot like a roller coaster, sometimes we are UP and sometimes we are DOWN!

But you couldn't pay me enough to get off the ride!

I'm with everyone else, we'd love to hear about what up with YOU these days, spanking or not!

Did you get the job?
HUGS!
grace

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Natty and Grace - I appreciate the thoughts. Sorry for the late reply here - I'm afraid I've not had much chance to pop in here lately.