Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cool Meme

Someone sent me this meme, and I thought it was really neat. There were a few questions that were a bit too personal to be answered on here, so I substituted a few that would be more apt here. WEG.


1) Answer the questions below.
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket.com
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post (use the HTML code or else it won’t post).
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted this before you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The Age you will be on your next Birthday .

2. A place you would like to travel.

3. Your Favorite Place( Somewhere you've been).

4. Your Favorite Object.

5. Your Favorite Food.

6. Your Favorite Animal.

7. Your Favorite Color.

8. Your dream job.

9. Your dream car.

10. The Name of your Pet.

11. The 1st name of your current love.

12. Your nickname.

13. A bad habit of yours.

14. Your 1st Job.

15. Your Grandmother's Name .

16. Your Favorite Book.

17. Your Favorite Band.

18. Your Favorite character.

19. Your favorite thing to do.

20. Your favorite implement.

21. Your favorite position.

6 comments:

Reesa Roberts said...

Wow, Cool!

Paul said...

Tracy, I'll second Reesa, cool and colourful.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

This really is neat! Loved your answers and what a cool way to do it!

PK

dixiedarling said...

This is very unique...i love it because of that reason alone.

I think I'm going to have to steal it for my blog...giving you full credit of course ~smiles~

Thanks for giving me something new and different to do.

Anonymous said...

Loved the Peanuts spanking one.

:)
Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Reesa - this one was fun!

Thank you, Paul! :)

Thanks, PK. It was neat to do. :)

Of course, Dixiedarling. I hope you enjoy!

Hehe, I knew that was the one I'd have to pick, Todd & Suzy. :)