Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still around...

Hey, guys. Sorry it's been so quiet on here lately. Life has been really busy the past couple of weeks, and there's not been much in the spanking category to report. BUT, don't let it be said the holidays have blinded me to spanko stuff. Here's a couple of gems I ran across in the archives of The Collar Purple. Merry Christmas!


(via Colorado Spankers, where I also found the next one).


I also found this one from Brian Tarsis in my files.

4 comments:

PaulH666 said...

Just a quick note that you could have to make spankings happen when you want them to. Have two jars. One with pieces of paper with numbers on them from 1 to 200, the other with the name of every spanking implement you own on pieces of paper.

Then when you want a spanking you get jars and have your husband draws one from each jar. He then tans your ass with the number and impliment drawn.

You never know if he'll draw the highest number and the worst implement.

Paul said...

Tracy, The Collar Purple was one of my first finds, I have to say that I miss them.
Your drawing are always amusing. Thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I loved the shop lifters picture, reminds so much of a story my long late mother often told of her first Chriastmas away from home in the big city in the late 40's and how she ended up having the same thing happen to her over a stupid mistake on her part.
It was her only ever spanking and she was 20 firsttime she ever heard the term "If you can't do the time don't do the crime" and she cried like a 2 year old,God rest her thanks for the memory

Paddy P

AngelBrat said...

What an intriguing idea, Paulh!

Thanks, Paul. I miss them too. I often wonder what happened to them.

What an interesting story, Paddy. Thank you for sharing!