Thursday, June 21, 2007

We're back!


We're back from the lake. It was lovely there most of the time, although it did rain a couple of days. Even that was welcome, though - it really cooled things down to a pleasant temperature. It was a lot of fun, but it's good to be back home. My mom is watching Morgan tonight, so Nick and I have some time alone. And on that note...

5 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, hope that your evening went well. How many implements did Nick use.
Warm hugs,
Paul,

Paige Tyler said...

Glad you had a great vacation, Tracy!

*hugs*
Paige (Tigger)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a lovely holiday and got to have some alone time with Nick too.

Nice to see you back!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad yall had a good time. I can't wait to hear more about it.

have fun with the alone time *giggles*

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys. I'm afraid there was nothing fun to report for the time alone, but the vacation was nice, anyway.