Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hooray for Memes!

I was tagged by MaggieDear. Yay! I love getting tagged!

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life?
Oooo - started smoking.

Started smoking again. ( I want to point out that I also quit again)
Went totally crazy with my spanking fetish with Nick when I first opened up to him. It really put a wedge between us, and it certainly tabled spanking for a long time.


Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life? Morgan - getting her to school and back, feeding, bathing, helping with homework, parties at school - the busy years are beginning.

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick? My maternal grandmother, Nick's mom, Nick's maternal grandmother, my uncle, and me at age 15 when I was living in despair, convinced I would never have a boyfriend, let alone an amazing husband like Nick. (Okay, maybe I'm taking some liberty with that last one, but somebody really needed to give that girl some hope).

Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
To know 100 % that any children I will ever have will grow up to be healthy, happy, and saved.
Financial freedom.
To live a long, healthy, peaceful life with Nick by my side, then pass peacefully away together in our sleep when we're very old.

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should really avoid.

I wish we had a beach and a fantastic mall. I'd advise they avoid the mountains on July 4th, because it will take till August to get through the traffic, and the east side of town late at night.

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.Having my daughter.

Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

I tag Bonnie, Lady Calliah, Grace, Ree, and Emeraldeyes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sure, make me think now.

emeraldeyes said...

Angelbrat, thank you ever so much for tagging me. But I got tagged the other day by Tiggr lol, trust me not to be able to dodge these things ;-)
So i'll decline your tag and have you pick someone else, but be sure to check my answers on my blog!

Loved your answers however, very sweet about your daughter. This is probably somewhere on your blog, but I was just wondering how old she is?

Big hugs, and thanks again sweetie!
Em x

Reesa Roberts said...

Ooh, you live by the mountains! Lucky you!

Huggs,
Reesa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this one! Eva did some pretty tough questions this time around!

Your last answer to #4 brought tears to my eyes!

~Hugs and have a great weekend!

AngelBrat said...

Hehe - you know you want to. :)

No problem, Em. And she just turned six. :)

Very, Reesa. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the tag, Maggie - I enjoyed it. :)

emeraldeyes said...

Angelbrat, what a lovely age. They are still so innocent, and have such vivid imaginations.
My favourite age group to work with is 5-6 year olds. There is so much you can teach and share with them. Yet in return they help you see things differently too ;-)

Hugs
Em x

AngelBrat said...

They really are amzing at this age, Em. She just keeps getting better and better. :)