Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy (late) Blogaversary to Me!

AngelBrat's Blog is two years old! Okay, seriously - I am so lame that I was late for my own blogaversary. My first post was actually March 13, 2005, and I was under the impression the big day was the 19th. (And I've even been going back through the archives lately!) Ah well...

The past couple of years have been wonderful ones for me, and late or not, I feel like it deserves a mention. I've met such wonderful people on here, friends I truly treasure, and I've had so many wonderful memories made in my marriage. I want to say a huge thank you to each of you who have taken the time to stop by, whether you commented often, just once, or just took the time to read - you all make blogging such a sweet and fun experience, and you're all very special to me!

Love you guys!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two years? Wow!! Congrats! And many more!!

Hugs~
Eva

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I look for your blog entries every day. Might I suggest though that Nick gives you 25 swats with his favorite spanking toy, not yours, for being late. That's 25 for each year of course. Or maybe 25 for each day you where late. Let him decide.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 2 yrs of blogging

Paul said...

Tracy, I think Nick should give you something for being late, I'll not make any suggestions, I'm sure that you and Nick can sort it out between you.
Congratulations on two years blogging.
We should be the ones thanking you, always worth a visit.
Keep up the good work. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always enjoy reading your blog, keep up the great work!
Hugs,
Kallisto

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Tracy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so very much everyone, and I passed along your ideas, Paul and Paul. WEG. :)

Anonymous said...

Pass it along, Nick should have simply taken you in hand, automatically. Whether you wanted it at that particular moment or not. Morgans out of the house. He should do what's expected of him, so to speak.

Paul666

AngelBrat said...

I'll let him know. :)

MaggieDear said...

Talk about late! lol Congrats on your 2 years. That's a lot of committment.

~Hugs!

Alex spanks Allie said...

Tracy,

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love reading your blog, keep up the great postings..

Hugs,
Allie