Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday - V

It's Gratitude Tuesday again! Today we celebrate V:

Venice - I'd love to visit there someday. Ever since I was a child I've been fascinated by the idea of a city full of water.


Vintage jeans - I love jeans, wear them everyday, and nothing beats a faded, worn-in pair.

Variety - Well, it is the spice of life!

Vehicles - Where would we be without them?

Virginia - It's for lovers!

Vermont Country Store - Home of the infamous "Vermin" bath brush.

Victoria's Secret - Yum!

Vision - Of course I'm very grateful for each of my five senses, but my sight is especially precious to me. I love to watch my daughter, to read, to look into my husband's eyes...

Vibrators - Mmmmm...

Voluptuousness - this is me, and my husband likes it very, very much!

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, great GT list.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Nice list, Tracy!!! Gotta love those vibrators!!! *grin*

*hugs*
Tigger