Wednesday, March 01, 2006

South Coast Pleasure

I've been introduced to a new-to-me adult retailer called South Coast Pleasure, and I'm really pleased with what I see there. They've recently added a new bondage section with some very interesting looking toys. I've been fascinated lately with the idea of being bound for a spanking - or just for some good old (er, somewhat) vanilla sex, and I've got my eye on their Sports Cuffs and Thigh Cuffs. I've had the pleasure of exchanging a few emails with the owner, and this is a section with tremendous potential for growth. South Coast is licensed to carry products from a number of BDSM retailers, including Sportsheets and Allure Leather. Plus they've got a huge selection of vibrators, including the infamous Jack Rabbit. Next time I replace my own vibrator, that's the one I'm going for. They've even got a rechargeable version. WEG. No more fumbling in the bed table drawer for batteries.

This shop is woman owned and operated, and they've got a very tasteful setup. Beyond the wide range of products offered, the site also has an education resource section, educational DVDs, and a number of great articles. I've added a permanent link to the shop on the right, or of course you can follow one of the links above. Go check it out ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Angelbrat!!! I'll definitely check it out!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

the wench said...

I highly recommend the rabbit. *g*

AngelBrat said...

You're always welcome, Tigger! :)

Patty, I can't wait to try one - they look amazing!