Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Well, my blog is 1 year old today. I've had almost 474,000 hits, and I've met some really lovely people. Thank you so much for coming here again and again, for taking the time to comment, and to care. You are all special to me.

14 comments:

C's Correction said...

Congratulations!!
We wish you many more years of happy blogging!!

R & C

Bonnie said...

You rock, Tracy!

You were one of the people who inspired me to try my hand at blogging. For that, and for all you do, I am most grateful.

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Hugs
Bonnie

SmartNnaughty said...

What a wonderful accomplishment! I add my congrats with the others. Isn't blogging a blast?

SNN

SpankedMinx said...

Congratulations! Its a great blog x


Hugggs


SpankedMinx

x x x x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Perhaps Nick should give you a birthday spanking. If you divide the 477 thousand by 365 and then 24 for the days in year and then hours in a day. That's about 54 swats.

Anonymous said...

That's cool, Tracy. I enjoy your blog a lot.
Kristi

Caia said...

I've been reading for a while, don't know why I haven't commented before... But, wanted to say, Happy Anniversary! Thats so exciting, congratulations!

Caia

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so much, everyone! Blogging rocks for so many reasons, not the least of which by far are my readers!

Hugs,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your blog with the female point of view. Not to mention all the great shopping!! I swear, my toy box has doubled in the past year because of your suggestions. Bravo!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and keep on blogging.

AngelBrat said...

Anonymous, WEG - next time Nick says that I shop too much I'm going to refer him here to point out the great humanitarian role I'm filling. LOL! Thank you for a smile to start my day. :)

Mattie, thank you so much! :)

Dawn said...

Congrats, Tracy!

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Dawn. :)