Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nick's cough has taken over his whole body. He's sleeping in a Nyquil induced semi-coma right now, but he read my earlier post. He didn't comment beyond to say that he had read it when I asked, so I'm not sure what he feels about it. I actually added up my eBay totals today. Eeep!

2 comments:

*J* said...

Argh! Delayed reckoning! I hate that!

Julia

AngelBrat said...

He's not really cranky with me when he's sick. It's more like he just doesn't feel like moving or interacting at all. I really hate when he's sick. I want to take off from work and make him do the same, then surround him with blankets and tissues and car magazinesand hot soup. My mothering instinct roars into action when one of my family is ill. Unfortunately, neither of us have sick time we can take at this point. I do hope he feels better soon, spanking needed or not.