Desperate Housewife
Howard mentioned on a previous post that there is going to be a spanking on tonight's episode of Desperate Housewives. From the previews, I'm pretty sure it's one of Lynette's kids (sorry, I said Bree's in my reply to the comment), but the show has been pretty open-minded about the subject of spanking in general. Invidia posted her own very sexy rendering of a desperate housewife on her blog The Collar Purple. Don't you love the look on the husband's face? 
2 comments:
AngelBrat: Thanks so much for the kind words about the picture. I'm glad that you like it. :)
Howard: I took the shoe off her foot and put it in his hand, so it's the right size for her to wear. As for an implement, many things come to mind that would be more effective. But I was doing this render only using the basic material that comes with Poser 6 - no extras (like paddles, crops, belts, whipts, etc.) at all. It was an entertaining exercise. Also, the story behind the image was that the wife in the picture was supposed to be ready to go at a certain time, and she wasn't dressed yet. Hence the spanking on her semi-covered tushy with her own shoe.
Much love,
--Invidia
Headteddy: You are so right! A spanking does go a long way toward making someone even more late. (Like a traffic ticket for speeding when you were obviously in a hurry!)
Around here, spankings are quite throrough enough that I wouldn't dream of a delay afterwards, but in most D/s households I'll wager you are right on the money!
Much love,
--Invidia
Post a Comment